Our safety engineers and consultants develop and maintain programs and provide detailed services for a variety of high-hazard industries. We help ensure risks are understood, incidents are prevented, and your company is compliant with federal, state and local regulations.
Our safety services include:
Utilizing comprehensive checklist and analysis tools, PROtect will conduct assessments of your safety programs. A written report will then be provided, which references the applicable regulation for any regulatory findings and the Best Management Practice (BMP) reference for any BMP suggestions noted.
- Chemical Exposure Assessment
- Combustible Dust Hazard Characterization
- Due Diligence Assessment
- Dust Hazard Analysis (DHA)
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Compliance Assessment
- General Compliance Audit
- Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Management System Assessment
- NFPA 70E (Electrical Safe Work) Assessment
- Noise Level Assessment
- On-site Training
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
- Process Safety Management (PSM) Compliance Audit
- Safety Assessment
- Site Security Assessment
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Assessment
- Transportation Safety Assessment
In addition to evaluating and analyzing your risks, PROtect can provide solutions to mitigate or eliminate those risks with the following products/services:
- Combustible Dust Policy/Procedure/Plan Development
- Confined Space Profile/Procedure Development
- Custom Program Development and Implementation
- Department of Transportation (DOT) HAZMAT Security Plans
- Emergency Evacuation Maps and Plans
- Lockout-Tagout Profile/Procedure Development
- Mechanical Integrity (MI) Program Development
- Process Safety Management (PSM) Program Development and Implementation Assistance
- Template Safety Programs
- General Health and Safety Consulting
- On-Site Safety Assistance and Project Management
- SOP Procedure Development
Our Safety Program
Please review the modules and let us know how we can help make your life easier in managing your responsibilities.
The PROtect Assessment Management (AM) module is a database of third-party audits and assessments as well as self-audits and assessments. It is utilized to evaluate risk and compliance and assign and track corrective action.
PROtect has a library of risk control and compliance programs, policies, training, and supplemental documents. The library is utilized to share common programs and updates across multiple locations.
The PROtect Incident Management (IM) module is created to drive the investigation of root-cause and identify and track corrective action around incidents and near-misses.
The PROtect Training Management (TM) module is a Learning Management System (LMS) that helps ensure employees are adequately training and the records of the training are effectively and efficiently tracked and retained.
Request a Call
Operate Efficiently and Safely
PROtect develops and maintains customizable safety programs and provides safety services for a variety of industries. We can help to ensure your company is compliant with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and has the tools needed to operate efficiently and safely.
How Can We Help?
Safety, reliability, and compliance obligations can be the difference between a sustainable and profitable business and one that is not.Contact Us