Our pipeline integrity engineers and technicians provide conventional and advanced non-destructive testing alongside in-ditch integrity assessments providing quality information you can use to make quick, trusted remediation decisions.
Our pipeline integrity services include:
PROtect’s technicians are trained to use NDT to better support your pipeline integrity management programs, from ILI verifications to coating assessments. They carry out:
- Cathodic protection system testing
- Compliance with in-house assessment procedures
- Existing and new coatings inspection
- ILI verification programs
- Remaining strength calculations
- Soil condition testing
- Specialized pipeline integrity technicians who are the eyes and ears of an integrity management program
- Standardized or customizable reporting
- Automated ultrasonic scanning
- Creaform 3D laser measuring
- Magnetic particle, ultrasonic, and radiography
- Phased array weld inspection
- Time of flight diffraction (TOFD) weld inspection
Request a Call
Expert Pipeline Integrity Technicians
Our pipeline integrity technicians provide conventional Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) alongside in-ditch integrity assessments for quality information you can use to make quick, trusted remediation decisions. We also provide advanced NDT solutions for internal and external threats using the latest industry technologies in corrosion mapping and defect sizing.
How Can We Help?
Safety, reliability, and compliance obligations can be the difference between a sustainable and profitable business and one that is not.Contact Us