Mechanical Integrity (MI)
Our team of highly experienced professional engineers and inspectors manage Mechanical Integrity programs and provide Risk Based Inspections, including proprietary software solutions, for the oil & gas, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, renewables, pulp and paper, food and beverage, manufacturing, power generation, and refining industries.
Industry Leaders in Asset Integrity
With the acquisition of Houston Integrity Consultants, PROtect now provides a wider range of asset integrity solutions to a variety of industries. We work with you to solve your largest and most complex integrity challenges. Our services include:
- Conventional and Advanced NDT
- Deficiency Management
- Drafting Services (P&IDs and ISOs)
- Inspection Planning
- Integrity Data Management System (IDMS)
- MI Program Development
- Risk Assessments
- Risk-Based Inspection (RBI)
- RBI is a practical, cost-effective system for Mechanical Integrity Management.
- CLICK HERE to learn more about RBIs.
- Visual Testing (VT) and Remote Visual (RMI)
- API 653 – Tank Inspection
- API 579 – Fit for Service Analysis
- API 570 – Piping Inspection
- API 510 – Vessel Inspection
- AWS Certified Welding Visual Inspection (AWS CWI)
- Coating Inspection
- Lift/Aerial Equipment Inspection
- STI-SP001 – Tank Inspection
- Welding Inspection
SHIELD software is a fast, efficient, flexible and highly configurable tool for Integrity Management.
SHIELD includes SHIELD-RBI for the development of RBI programs, SHIELD-IDMS for management of inspection programs and data, including Corrosion Monitoring data, and SHIELD-AMINE for management of amine analysis data. The modules share data but may be used and licensed separately.
CLICK HERE to learn more about SHIELD Software Solutions.
How Can We Help?
Safety, reliability, and compliance obligations can be the difference between a sustainable and profitable business and one that is not.