Our environmental engineers, consultants, and technicians have a deep level of expertise and experience in providing services for all phases of environmental compliance. Having a full understanding of how initial permitting affects ongoing operations can help save significant time and money in the long run.
Our environmental services include:
- Above Ground Storage Tank General Permit Application
- Air Construction/Operating Permit Application
- Alcohol Fuel Producers or Distilled Spirits Permits
- Construction/Industrial Stormwater Discharge Coverage
- Fuel Additive/Fuel Manufacturer Notification
- Hydrostatic Testing Permit
- Industrial Well Permit/Registration
- Public Water Supply Permits
- Septic System Permits
- Wastewater (NPDES) Discharge Permitting
If planning on constructing a new facility or modifying your existing facility, certain plans and assessments may need to be completed to maintain regulatory compliance.
- Air Dispersion Modeling
- Construction/ Industrial Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Top Screen Analysis
- Endangered Species Research
- Environmental Assessments
- Environmental Management Systems and ISO14001 Assistance
- Facility Response Plan (FRP)
- Hazardous Waste Management Plan (RCRA)
- Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) Process Line by Line Speciation, Inventory, and Tagging
- Odor Action Plan
- RFS2 Engineering Review
- Risk Management Plan (RMP)
- Site Security Plan (SSP)
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plan
- State Historical Society Research
- Tier II Initial Reporting
As part of maintaining compliance, facilities are required to complete reporting, plan reviews and updates, and permit maintenance on a recurring basis.
- 12-Month Rolling Documentation Development
- Air Emissions Inventory
- Emission Testing Coordination
- Environmental Training
- FRP Review and Updates
- Fuel Additive Manufacturer Annual Reporting
- Greenhouse Gas Annual Reporting
- Hazardous Waste Assistance
- Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) Monitoring (Method 21 and Optical Gas Imaging)
- Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) Process Line by Line Speciation, Inventory and Retagging
- Permit Maintenance and Management
- Post-Inspection Negotiation and Response Assistance
- RFS2 Engineering Review – 3 Year Re-registration
- RMP 5-Year Updates
- Regulatory Required Notifications
- Representation During EPA and State Inspections
- SPCC Plan Review and Updates (including Professional Engineer Certification)
- Tier II Annual Reporting
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Chemical Data Reporting
- Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Reporting
- Efficient Producer Pathway Petition
- EPA RFS2 Petition
- State-Specific Carbon Pathway Application (CA, OR)
- Sustainability Plan
- Consent Decree / Consent Order Audit
- Consent Decree/Consent Order Negotiation, Implementation, Management, Auditing, and Evaluations for Material and Substantial Compliance
- Database Auditing & Management (LeakDAS™ & GuideWare™)
- Due Diligence
- EH&S Management System Assessment
- Environmental Regulatory Compliance Assessment
- Highly Reactive Volatile Organic Compounds (HRVOC)
- LDAR Database Management
- LDAR Database Quality Assurance Assessment
- Leak DAS & Guideware Database Audit
- Site Security Assessment
Applicable Software Offered by PROtect
Please review the modules and let us know how we can help make your life easier in managing your responsibilities.
The PROtect Assessment Management (AM) module is a database of third-party audits and assessments as well as self-audits and assessments. It is utilized to evaluate risk and compliance and assign and track corrective action.
The PROtect Document Management (DM) module is a library of risk control and compliance programs, policies, training, and supplemental documents. The library is utilized to share common programs and updates across multiple locations.
(Currently Under Construction)
The PROtect Environmental Management (EM) module is a database to help manage your ongoing environmental compliance requirements.
The PROtect Incident Management (IM) module is created to drive the investigation of root-cause and identify and track corrective action around incidents and near-misses.
The PROtect Training Management (TM) module is a Learning Management System (LMS) that helps ensure employees are adequately training and the records of the training are effectively and efficiently tracked and retained.
Request a Call
Assessments and Reports on Regulations and Issues
The PROtect environmental staff provides environmental services, including practical and effective advice, assessments, and reports on key regulations and issues. We can provide services for all phases of a project: license and permit application preparation, project planning and development, ongoing and annual operation, and even project termination or decommissioning.
How Can We Help?
Safety, reliability, and compliance obligations can be the difference between a sustainable and profitable business and one that is not.Contact Us