People of PROtect Winner: Caraline Hill
Meet Caraline Hill, Recruiting Manager, based in Lenexa, KS. She manages the recruiting and onboarding programs for PROtect.
She is also the recipient of the 2023 Q2 People of PROtect PRODUCE Award. The recipient of this award is a team member who regularly produces excellent results for our customers or inspires colleagues to produce excellent results by creating an enjoyable, safe, professional, and inspiring culture.
Congratulations Caraline! Learn a little more about her below:
What are 3 words you’d use to describe PROtect?
- Growing, Passionate and Reliable
What is your favorite thing about being on the PROtect team?
- My favorite thing about being on the PROtect team is that I am empowered to build new processes that enhance our recruiting and onboarding practices and the work I am doing now is setting PROtect up for a stronger future. I also really enjoy introducing people to the NDT industry and a sustainable, successful career that does not require a college education.
What would you do for a career if you weren’t doing this?
What kind of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
Fitness and hobby farming
What is your favorite book or movie quote?
- “Stay Golden, Pony Boy”
What is one thing on the very top of your bucket list?
- I want to restore a 1970’s Chevy Square Body Pickup and a 1960’s Ford Bronco
What is the first concert you attended?
- Brooks and Dunn
If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Hamburger and French Fries
Which fictional character would you most like to switch lives with? Why?
- Matilda because she is resilient and determined
If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
- A few hundred acres and cattle
How Can We Help?
Safety, reliability, and compliance obligations can be the difference between a sustainable and profitable business and one that is not.Contact Us