People of PROtect: Nancy Davis
Meet Nancy Davis, Operations Accountant at PROtect. Nancy is based in the Lenexa office, but her duties include day-to-day financial management for both the Lenexa, KS and Lehi, UT offices.
She is also the recipient of the 2022 Q1 People of PROtect PARTNER Award.
For PROtect to live out our purpose, we PARTNER with our customers and our colleagues.
A partner is someone who works alongside another to achieve the same goal.
The recipient of this award is a team member who regularly partners (collaborates) with
colleagues and or customers to help them achieve their goal.
What are 3 words you’d use to describe PROtect?
- ambitious, progressive, diverse
Why did you want to join the PROtect team?
- My favorite thing about PROtect is the opportunity to develop new skills in an ever-changing environment. I’m never bored!
What would you do for a career if you weren’t doing this?
- I’d be a stay at home mom.
What kind of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
- I enjoy cheering for my 3 kids on the wrestling mat, baking, playing with my dogs, camping, fishing and spending time outdoors with the family.
What is your favorite book or movie quote?
- “I hate rude behavior in a man. I won’t tolerate it.” Woodrow Call, Lonesome Dove
What is the first concert you attended?
- George Strait at the Missouri State Fair
If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- grilled pork steak & mashed potatoes
Which cartoon character would you most like to switch lives with? Why?
- Mickey Mouse – He has great friends and his own clubhouse!
How Can We Help?
Safety, reliability, and compliance obligations can be the difference between a sustainable and profitable business and one that is not.Contact Us