People of PROtect Winner: Kevin Terry
Meet Kevin Terry, our Operations Manager in the Midland and Odessa, TX area.
He is also the recipient of the 2021 Q3 People of PROtect PROGRESS Award. The recipient of this award is a team member who regularly makes progress that results in influential leadership, personal growth, company growth, improved processes, innovation, and/or profitability. They have a desire to take the bull by the horns and improve our standing for tomorrow.
Congratulations Kevin! Learn more about him below:
What are 3 words you’d use to describe PROtect?
- Reliable, Quality & Efficient
Why did you want to join the PROtect team?
- The support, knowledge and backing of the team.
What would you do for a career if you weren’t doing this?
- Not sure. I used to be in residential housing construction and remodeling, so possibly that.
What kind of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
What is your favorite book or movie quote?
- “What we’ve got here is failure to communicate” – Cool Hand Luke
What is the first concert you attended?
- Linkin Park
If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Ribeye with mashed potato’s and a side salad
Which cartoon character would you most like to switch lives with? Why?
- Batman because he is a billionaire philanthropist
How Can We Help?
Safety, reliability, and compliance obligations can be the difference between a sustainable and profitable business and one that is not.Contact Us