The content on this page was produced by ERI Solutions, LLC, one of the companies that merged in 2020 to form PROtect.
Is It Necessary to Have a Third Party Perform Compliance and Risk Control Inspections?
For most companies in a variety of industries, compliance and risk control inspections by regulatory agencies, like the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), cause anxiety. The reason? There is often the possibility of costly citations.
However, one way to alleviate the anxiety and risk of costly citations is to have a third party perform a compliance and risk control inspection.
“Taking this step beforehand can ensure nothing is overlooked and that there will ultimately be a positive outcome,” said Caleb Thompson, a senior Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) consultant with PROtect.
How PROtect Can Help
PROtect can help to ensure your company is compliant and has the tools needed to operate efficiently and safely. We provide:
Assessments, Audits, and Analyses
- Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
- Process Safety Management (PSM) Compliance Audit
- Dust Hazard Analysis (DHA)
- Combustible Dust Hazard Characterization
- PSM Program Development and Implementation Assistance
- Risk-based Process Safety (RBPS) Program Development and Implementation Assistance
- Mechanical Integrity (MI) Program Development
- Combustible Dust Hazards Policy/Procedure/Plan
Contact PROtect directly at (316) 927-4290 for a complimentary consultation.
Related Videos & Articles
How Can We Help?
Safety, reliability, and compliance obligations can be the difference between a sustainable and profitable business and one that is not.Contact Us