The content on this page was produced by ERI Solutions, LLC, one of the companies that merged in 2020 to form PROtect.
Rolling Renewals – Are You Prepared?
2019 reporting and compliance deadlines are fast approaching. Make sure you mark your calendars with your environmental & reporting safety deadlines or reach out to your PROtect representative today.
- OSHA Annual Injury and Illness Summary: Post from February 1st through April 30th
- EPA SARA Tier II (311 and 312): March 1st
- OSHA Electronic Injury and Illness Reporting for 2018: March 2nd
- EPA Air Emissions Inventory: Class I: April 1st, Class II: April 1st
- DOT Registrations: June 30th
- EPA SARA Form R Toxic Release Inventory (313): July 1st
These are environmental reports you must complete, but dates depend on your state & local regulations or follow when your permits or reports were first completed. These reports can include:
- Title V Air Permits
- Hazardous Waste Reports
- Wastewater Discharge Certifications and Monitoring Reports
- Air MACT Certifications, Deviation Reports and Summary Reports
- Stormwater Reports, Inspections and Sampling
- Boiler Reports
Upcoming Regulations & OSHA Dates
- OSHA Crane Standard – Employers are required to evaluate operators to ensure they are licensed, certified, trained and evaluated: February 7th
- OSHA is expected to update its respirator fit-testing protocols in December, so there’s a chance this requirement will spill over into 2019.
- OSHA is planning on updating its HazCom 2012 standard in 2019 to better align itself with the Global Harmonization Standard.
Contact PROtect directly at (316) 927-4290 to discuss how we help chemical facilities ensure compliance and safety.
How Can We Help?
Safety, reliability, and compliance obligations can be the difference between a sustainable and profitable business and one that is not.Contact Us