The content on this page was produced by ERI Solutions, LLC, one of the companies that merged in 2020 to form PROtect.
Rolling Renewals – Are You Prepared?
2019 reporting and compliance deadlines are fast approaching. Make sure you mark your calendars with your environmental & reporting safety deadlines or reach out to your PROtect representative today.
- OSHA Annual Injury and Illness Summary: Post from February 1st through April 30th
- EPA SARA Tier II (311 and 312): March 1st
- OSHA Electronic Injury and Illness Reporting for 2018: March 2nd
- EPA Air Emissions Inventory: Class I: April 1st, Class II: April 1st
- DOT Registrations: June 30th
- EPA SARA Form R Toxic Release Inventory (313): July 1st
These are environmental reports you must complete, but dates depend on your state & local regulations or follow when your permits or reports were first completed. These reports can include:
- Title V Air Permits
- Hazardous Waste Reports
- Wastewater Discharge Certifications and Monitoring Reports
- Air MACT Certifications, Deviation Reports and Summary Reports
- Stormwater Reports, Inspections and Sampling
- Boiler Reports
Upcoming Regulations & OSHA Dates
- OSHA Crane Standard – Employers are required to evaluate operators to ensure they are licensed, certified, trained and evaluated: February 7th
- OSHA is expected to update its respirator fit-testing protocols in December, so there’s a chance this requirement will spill over into 2019.
- OSHA is planning on updating its HazCom 2012 standard in 2019 to better align itself with the Global Harmonization Standard.
Contact PROtect directly at (316) 927-4290 to discuss how we help chemical facilities ensure compliance and safety.
Is Your Company Compliant?
Would your company be found compliant with your applicable regulatory requirements? Contact us directly at (316) 927-4290 for a free consultation to find out!Contact Us