The content on this page was produced by ERI Solutions, LLC, one of the companies that merged in 2020 to form PROtect.
Risk Control Spotlight: Erica Montefusco M.S., M.B.A, CESCO, REP
Hometown (Where You Were Born):
Rochester Hills, MI
- Bachelor’s of Science (B.S.) in Anthropology and Social Science – Oakland University
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Geology – Michigan State University
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Operations Management – University of Phoenix
- Certified Environmental Safety Compliance Officer (CESCO)
- Registered Environmental Professional (REP)
- District Commissioner & Assistant Chair of Soil and Water Conservation District – State of Iowa
- Risk Control Steering Committee – ERI Solutions, LLC
- Director, Environmental, Health, Safety & Security (EHS&S) – Green Plains, Inc.
- Professor – Michigan State University
- Professor – Black Hills State University
- Professor – South Dakota School of Mines
Why Do You Enjoy Risk Control & Compliance:
I enjoy risk control & compliance because it is the mechanism by which Environmental, Health, Safety & Security (EHS&S) can provide tangible, predictive operational value back to the organization by identifying risks, gaps, and leading indicators in the process. It’s a statistical and operational means to prevent failure, catastrophe and injury. The management of all these seemingly insignificant details that are generally viewed as a cost of doing business are vital to any organizations ongoing success. If left unmanaged, eventually an organization will pay the price of citations, inefficient operations, employees who don’t care, customers who won’t buy from you and lawsuits from injured parties.
- World Traveling
- Mountain Climbing
- Horse Racing
- Culinary Experiences
- Taking my 1968 Plymouth Barracuda to Car Shows
Green Plains, Inc. (GPRE) is a vertically integrated ethanol producer based in Omaha, NE with a current ethanol production capacity of approximately 1.1 billion gallons of ethanol, 3.1 million tons of high protein distillers grains per year with 13 plants strategically located across the U.S. GPRE also operates an independent third-party marketing business – Green Plains Trade, grain storage operations – Green Plains Grain, fuel storage and terminal operations – Green Plains Partners, cattle feedlot operations – Green Plains Cattle. GPRE is also part of a joint venture called BioProcess Algae which is working to commercialize algae production technology at a facility co-located to their Shenandoah, IA ethanol production facility.
Is Your Company Compliant?
Would your company be found compliant with your applicable regulatory requirements? Contact us directly at (316) 927-4290 for a free consultation to find out!Contact Us